Job Opportunities at UNDP Indonesia Februari 2011
UNDP Indonesia’s mission is to be an agent for change in the human and social development of Indonesia. We, the UNDP Country Office (CO), aim to be a bridge between Indonesia an all donors as well as maintaining our status as a trusted partner to all stakeholders. We work in four key areas of development: Governance Reforms, Pro-Poor Policy Reforms, Conflict Prevention and Recovery, and Environment Management, with the overarching aim of reducing poverty in Indonesia. Besides the four priority areas, UNDP Indonesia is also engaged in a variety of crosscutting initiatives focused on HIV/AIDS, gender equality, and information and technology for development.
PROJECT ASSOCIATE MONITORING AND EVALUATION TRWMP
Deadline : 17-Feb-11
- Bachelor Degree in international development, social sciences (economics, politics, sociology), law or a related subject;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience, preferably including
- experience in the field;
- Knowledge of logframe approach, monitoring systems, and report writing;
- Knowledge of results-based management systems and field-level monitoring a distinct advantage;
- Experience working on, or conceptual understanding of, post-crisis recovery and crisis prevention programming would be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent written communication skills in English are an absolute requirement;
- High skill-level with IT equipment, desk-top publishing, databases, and information management technologies are indispensable;
- Communication & information experience an advantage;
- Some experience/knowledge of gender dimensions is an advantage;
- In country or Province working experience a distinct advantage
- Proficient in English language, spoken and written.
- Ability to write reports, make presentation, provide training etc.
- Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia would be an asset.
PROGRAMME OFFICER DRR
Deadline : 16-Feb-11
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in political or social sciences or related field.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in project management and/or provision of project services. Experience in the use of computers and office software packages and handling of web based management systems.
- Fluency in the UN and national language of the duty station.