Senior /Accounts Executive – Huawei International Pte Ltd
Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and now serves 35 of the world’s top 50 operators, along with over one billion users worldwide. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and growth potential for its customers.
Huawei’s products and solutions encompassing wireless products(HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGE/ GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO/CDMA2000 1X, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX), core network products ( IMS, Mobile Softswitch, NGN ), network products(FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch), applications and software(IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals(UMTS/CDMA). Major products are designed based on Huawei’s ASIC chipset and utilize shared platforms to provide quality and cost-effective products.
At the end of Dec. 2008, Huawei has over 100,000 employees, of whom 48% are dedicated to R&D. Huawei’s global R&D centers are located in Bangalore in India, Silicon Valley and Dallas in USA, Stockholm in Sweden and Moscow in Russia in addition to those in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Hangzhou and Chengdu in China.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com
Senior /Accounts Executive
Accomplish accounting corresponded with efficient maintenance, monitor and control of accounts payable transactions.
* Sort, review and match invoices and check requests
* Set invoices upload to oracle for payment
* Perform daily bank reconciliation
* Prepared cash forecast for supplier payment
* Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
* Resolve invoice discrepancies & outstanding
* Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
* Produce monthly reports and assist in month end closing
* Any other ad-hoc assignments
* Minimum LCCI / other Accounting qualifications
* At least 5 years accounts payable and general accounting experience will be added advantage
* Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Oracle will be advantage
* Able to multi-task, dependable, organized and detail oriented
* Positive attitude and willing to learn.
* Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin (for business communications)
* Hands on team player with good interpersonal skills
* Able to start work at a short notice will be an added advantage.
Location: Changi Business Park, 5 min walk from Expo MRT
Interested candidates please write-in, with full details of resumes (stating current and expected salary and date of availability) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer attractive remuneration package, training opportunity and good career prospect to the right candidates.