Lowongan PT. Meiji Indonesian Pharmaceutical Industries Februari 2011
As a pioneer supplier of quality medicine since its foundation in 1974, PT. Meiji Indonesian Pharmaceutical Industries invites you to join our winning team.
- Ensure that all financial transactions comply with all related policies and regulations
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor\’s Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Able to present Financial Statement in accordance with regulations, accounting principles, and standards
- Proficient in tax regulations and policies
- Min. 1 year of working experience in Finance & accounting functions
- Attractive personality and fluency in English
- Closing date February 17, 2011
- Ensuring the appropriate licensing (create and renew), advice on and coordinate the approval and registration of our products, being liaison with concerned parties (government institutions), handle all administration documents related to all registration matters.
- Handling regulatory job in products (medical equipment) to authorities
- Prepare and compile dossiers (documents) of products before submitted to authorities.
- Follow up registration process in authorities
- Filing and preparing all documents
- Build and maintain relationship with government institutions (authorities), such as : Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan, Departemen Kesehatan, Dinas Kesehatan, Departemen Pertanian, BKPM, Departemen Perdagangan dan Perindustrian, etc.
- Search and updating new and relevant regulations related to these matters
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor\’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Healthcare – Pharmacy or equivalent
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with Government Institution (authorities)
- Familiar with registration regulations in Indonesia
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and management skills
- Well organized, proactive and self supported
- Positive attitude and high integrity
- Able to work independently
- Closing date February 26, 2011