Lowongan British Embassy Jakarta Februari 2011
The British Embassy Jakarta, Relations between the UK and Indonesia are very important. The British government works with the Indonesian government and other organisations to tackle global challenges like climate change, infectious disease and international crime.
We run programmes to promote understanding between cultures and to help address development issues like reducing the number of women who die in child birth; or improving capacity in local government. We support British companies who want to do business in Indonesia.
We provide visas for people who want to visit the UK, passports for British nationals, help for our citizens if they are in trouble and a lot more. I hope you enjoy looking at the site and that it gives you the information you need.
PA (Personal Assistant) to Defence Attaché
British Embassy Jakarta
We are looking to recruit a temporary IB2 PA to Defence Attaché to cover a 4 months period of maternity leave to start from 4 April to 5 August 2011. The salary scale will fall under IB2 range which starts at Rp 9,567,538 to Rp 20,507,692 per month depending on qualifications. Staff and spouses who interested are welcomed to apply.
This position is the focal point of contact for the Defence Section activities and provides administrative support to the Defence Section, in particular the DA. The main duties and responsibilities of the post are as follows:
- Establish points of contact and access between the Defence Section, TNI and MILAT members.
- Arrange internal and external visits. Book hotels, accommodation and hire cars.
- Organise the weekly programme and arrange appointments on behalf of the DA.
- Process flight / ship clearance applications.
- Issue and process invitations for official functions, confirm attendance
- Draft letters, type unclassified material, photocopying, faxing and distribution of correspondence.
- Ensure the Driver / CPO are updated daily on the programme for the Defence Section and in particular the DA.
- To complete any other task as directed by the DA / ADA.
- Assist and organise the administrative arrangements for in-country seminars/ courses.
The applicant must be self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant will also require a good working knowledge of English and be fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.
Please submit a copy of your CV (maximum 3 pages), 2 references from previous employers, 1 passport size photograph and a letter explaining your suitability for this position by Tuesday 8 February 2011 to: