Lowongan Pfizer Februari 2011
Associate Medical Manager
- Reporting to the Medical Manager. The responsibilities will include organizing and executing medical programs, providing inputs and supports to the Marketing and Sales department, from the medical point of view.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Science or equivalent
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good Presentation skills
- Reporting to Procurement Supervisor, to organize and maintain purchasing activities, such that the right quality materials are purchased from the approved vendors, right price and timely delivery in accordance to within Pfizer Indonesia with the objective of adhering Pfizer’s Procurement policy and procedure and achieving cost effectiveness.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good Analytical Thinking and communication skill
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Reporting to Material & Export Manager, Ensuring and securing the Nutri business supply by reviewing the forecast from the sales team, preparing the importation forecast to the relevant plant as well as communicating any issues via teleconference, preparing documentation for customs clearance and working closely with the clearance agent to expedite customs process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree from any discipline
- 2 year(s) of progressively responsible experience in Logistic.
- Having knowledge in business processes and integrated logistic system development and improvement.
- Requires strong communication, negotiation, analytical, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Capable in anticipating issues / problems and take proactive actions.
- Ability to show leadership, innovation and team oriented.
- Considerable knowledge of business practices related to logistic, including applicable rules and regulations.
- Fluent in English both oral and written