Lowongan Inmarsat Batam Februari 2011
This position will be located in Batam office, Sekupang and will report to the Network Control Centre Manager Batam. The type of employment is permanent.
Primary purpose of the position:
- To control and monitor the GSM based global and regional satellite phone networks, spacecraft and Ground Equipment.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Responsible for the daily/shift Network Operations and Maintenance of Inmarsat Global Satellite Phone services according to Network Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for the daily/shift Network Operations and Maintenance of Garuda Regional Satellite Phone services according to Network Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for the daily/shift Garuda Satellite Operations and Monitoring according to Satellite Control Facility Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for the quality and availability of services
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Holder of Diploma 3 or higher of Telecommunication Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in telecommunication industry
- Having good knowledge and experience working with GSM Network and RF System
- Having good knowledge and experience working with UNIX O/S environment and Oracle Database would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English is required.
- Able to work independently and be willing to travel abroad and within Indonesian
Other relevant information:
- Due to the necessity to control and monitor the operations 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, the incumbent should be willing to work on shift.
- The Job needs coordination with other Inmarsat Sites as well as site external to Inmarsat, which may be quite diverse in nature
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
To apply please send your detailed resume by post mail by 11 February 2011 to:
Jalan Jaksa Agung R. Suprapto No. 1
Sekupang, Batam 29421
Or via email to:
email exceeds 200kb will be automatically rejected by our system